18th Annual SA Fall Men’s Retreat
Friday Nov. 2 thru Sunday Nov. 4, 2018
Mt. Cross Lutheran Camp
7795 Highway 9
Ben Lomond, CA 95005
The goal of the weekend retreat is to create the fellowship we crave and to put into action the twelve steps to spiritual progress. No matter what Step you are working on, you will find help and encouragement. We absolutely insist on enJOYing life, so plan on having a great and memorable weekend in the redwoods.
Note: *If you need funding assistance, please see your Home Group for sponsorship.
The Fall Men’s Retreat opens Friday (2 Nov 18) at 3PM — with the first meeting starting at 8PM after the Friday evening BBQ.
The retreat ends on Sunday (4 Nov 18) at noon.
The cost of the retreat includes:
- Friday BBQ Dinner and fellowship from 3PM to 7:30PM.
- Lodging on Friday and Saturday nights in lodges and dormitories with shared bathrooms.
- Saturday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner.
- Sunday Meal: Breakfast
- Facilities for volleyball, hiking, mountain biking, and basketball court.
- Fire ring for singing, story telling, and lots of fun.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or linens, pillow, towel, soap and personal items.
- Shoes and clothing for hiking and sports. Bring warm clothes for cool weather.
- Writing materials and program literature (White Book, Big Book, 12×12, etc.)
- Sports equipment.
- Musical instruments.
- Honesty, Open-mindedness, and Willingness (HOW).