Save $20 on Full Registration by registering by October 6, 2017
Full Registration Includes:
- Friday BBQ Dinner and fellowship from 3PM to 7:30PM.
- Lodging Friday and Saturday nights in lodges and dorms with shared bathrooms.
- Saturday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner.
- Sunday Meal: Breakfast.
- Facilities for volleyball, hiking, mountain biking, and basketball court.
- Fire ring for singing, story telling, and lots of fun.
The Fall Men’s Retreat opens Friday (3 Nov 17) at 3PM — with the first meeting starting at 8PM after the Friday evening BBQ.
The retreat ends on Sunday (5 Nov 17) at noon.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or linens, pillow, towel, soap and personal items.
- Shoes and clothing for hiking and sports. Bring warm clothes for cool weather.
- Writing materials and program literature (White Book, Big Book, 12×12, etc.)
- Sports equipment.
- Musical instruments.
- Honesty, Open-mindedness, and Willingness (HOW).