The purpose for the weekend retreat is to create the fellowship we crave and to put into action the twelve steps to spiritual progress. No matter what Step you are working on, you will find help and encouragement. We absolutely insist on enJOYing life, so plan on having a great and memorable weekend in the redwoods.
Save $25 on Full Registration by registering by September 27, 2019
Full Registration Includes:
- Friday dinner and fellowship from 4 PM to 7:30 PM (note: Annual ECCO event precludes our use of kitchen & dining hall on Friday evening).
- Lodging Friday and Saturday nights in lodges and dormitories with shared bathrooms.
- Saturday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner.
- Sunday Meal: Breakfast.
- Facilities for volleyball, hiking, mountain biking, and basketball court.
- Fire ring for singing, story telling, and lots of fun.
Note: *If you require funding assistance, petition your local Home Group for sponsorship consideration first. If your Home Group deems it necessary, your Intergroup Rep can seek guidance from the Northern California SA Intergroup regarding next steps.
The Fall Men’s Retreat opens Friday (8 Nov 19) at 4:00 PM — with the first meeting starting at 8PM after the Friday evening dinner.
The retreat ends on Sunday (10 Nov 19) at 10:00 AM.
What to bring:
- Personal items (esp., soap, shampoo, shaver, tooth brush / paste, pillow, etc.); ECCO provides one set of towels & bed linens.
- Shoes and clothing for hiking and sports. Bring warm clothes for likely cool weather.
- Writing materials and program literature (White Book, Big Book, 12×12, SA’s “Step Into Action,” etc.)
- Sports equipment (note: Javelins, archery accessories, dumbbells exceeding 25.67 lbs., & all firearms are strictly prohibited)
- Musical instruments (note: Tubas, drum sets, & accordions are highly discouraged; play the Accordion, go to jail > it’s the law !).
- Honesty, Open-mindedness, and Willingness (HOW).
If you would like to be of service at the retreat, or if you have general questions &/or registration questions about the retreat, please contact Peter T. Please Consider carpooling with members from your regional area.